June2012 EWT Newsletter is now published on the EWT website.
- · a message from Peter van Roosmalen, President,(2)
· An article introducing the Friends of York's Walls (3)
· A note about the recently launched ENCLOSE European project (7)
· An article on Woudrichen by Dr Frank Petter (8)
· The full programme for the Annual Symposium in Gmuend in Kaernten, Austria September 2012 (10)
· Future events include an Executive meeting in Cap de Pera Mallorca in spring 2013 and the 2013 Symposium and AGM in Derry/Londonderry later in the year.
The important news, announced in his Message, is that Peter van Roosmalen is resigning as President after the next AGM (in September at Gmuend). Nominations are to be submitted by the end of June. It is thought that two or three candidates will emerge. Voting by Member Towns will only be in person by a representative actually present at the AGM.